Magic Moments provides services to families of 3 and 4 year olds, fostering’ peace of mind and creating an alliance of confidence. The partnership created between parents and our school allows parents to go to work and be productive knowing that their children are cared for in a physical environment that is child friendly, clean, and healthy.
We offer Early and Basic Pre-K Monday – Thursday with
AM sessions 8:00 – 11:30 and
PM Sessions 12 Noon – 3:30.
Our Pre-K Curriculum focuses on:
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Counting, forms, classification and measurement
- Coordination, hygiene, health and welfare
- Art, music and movement
- Independence, problem solving, thinking and perseverance
- Appropriate behavior, social skills and being part of a group
Our fundamental goal is to provide a planned educational environment, rich in learning experiences, so that a positive foundation for the future will be nurtured. We are dedicated to providing those learning experiences that will develop a positive self-image in every child along with the emotional, social, and intellectual skills necessary to be successful in the classroom